1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very uncomfortable around friend when I return....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by daanonymous, Apr 8, 2014.

1. daanonymous

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I hate the fact that my friend has returned with his girlfriend and seems madly in love with her, as he always was. I am not sure if I hate the fact that our "friendship" is not as good as it was before, jealous that he found somebody who loves him, jealous because he is with somebody else, jealous because it is her who he texts with all day, or what it is.
    I am bicurious and didn't see myself in a relationship with a guy and to be frank don't think I can bring myself to having sex with this guy.
    But I hate the fact that he constantly looks at me at work when I am not looking(I just notice it through the corner of my eye). I have caught him looking at my crotch many times. We were really intimate when laying next to each other watching a movie or asleep. Also the way that sometimes he would lay his hand by my leg or on my leg not wanting to move it but not wanting to make it so obvious. At work and everywhere else they even thought we were together because of the way we touched each other.
    Now I return to work in a week and don't know how to behave since he got back with his girlfriend right before I went on vacations. I don't want to act cold with him as he will think I am hurt and it could push him away. I also don't want to be too friendly and make him think that I want to rekindle what was once there since that could push him away as well since I am sure he wants to devote his everything to his girlfriend.
    What to do what to do??? Any suggestions as to how I should behave with him? How to start or how to avoid a conversation with him? I am his boss by the way.

2. daanonymous

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Little help here guys...

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    U love him.

---------- Post added 8th Apr 2014 at 08:32 PM ----------

But seriously what r u exactly asking?

---------- Post added 8th Apr 2014 at 08:33 PM ----------

R u asking if he has a crush on u? Bc he might…

---------- Post added 8th Apr 2014 at 08:33 PM ----------

I need feedback here honey.

4. daanonymous

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    No. I dont really care whether he has a crush on me anymore. I figured its best to let the ship sail. I just think I'm going to be very uncomfortable when I return to work and wouldnt know how to act around him.

5. Plushieluver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello, lovely person! :slight_smile: I am so sorry to hear about this...

Hmm, well, what you said about how you acted in the past and how he acted, it seems... Well, this could be far-fetched but he could possibly be trying to actually make you jealous. He could like you, and he's guessed you do but he's playing 'hard to get' or he wants you to make the move. This could be but could not be true, so just see what happens when you see each other again, and then continue to judge from that. Just act yourself around him, if you change, he'll pick up on it and get suspicious or worry about you, so just be yourself :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

6. daanonymous

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Yeah being myself sucked haha. Thanks for the advice though.