1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hooked Up with my friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Willow2254, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Willow2254

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone,

So I am attracted to girls, but I have only told four people in my life so I guess I'm still pretty closeted. Not too long ago, I was hanging out with one of my really good friends and we started talking about sexuality and other personal things. Before we knew it, we both were admitting that we are really attracted to each other and we decided we would hook up as a sort of experimentation (she's straight but curious). It was really awkward at first, but then we both really got into it and things got very steamy and sexual. Afterwards, she told me that it would be hard to sleep knowing I was so close to her, that she was really hot for me, and that she was so turned on. I went to sleep thinking everything would be fine in the morning because we talked about how us hooking up wouldn't change the friendship, but things were so awkward the next day. Its been a few days and we haven't said more than a couple words to each other. She told me she feels guilty and weird, and wants it to be a one time thing. Will our friendship go back to normal over time or is it ruined? Help!!! :frowning2:

2. Orange Bananas

Give it some time. Try and engage in casual talk with her to try to reinforce that you still want to be her friend.