1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love at first sight?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by William, Apr 8, 2014.

1. William

Okay so be aware I'm 14 and my hormones may be all fucked up,but bear with me folks!

Okay so I got accepted to this boarding high school (yay) and I expected not what I expected. Little side note we are a Quaker school so they're very accepting of anyone and everyone. Anyways when I first arrived for my visit we went to the Quaker silence which was an hour and I didn't see him just yet. The first time I saw him is when we sat down for lunch,it was he,my host and his friends and I quickly...well...fell in love. We conversed some before we had to separate once again.

Let's fast forward a couple of hours to when we're in the dorms and the other visitors and the people themselves were telling their names and an interesting fact. It came to me and I said my name but I said a joke,"I'm not that interesting." Then everyone laughed so I finally said I'm from Detroit. This may sound insignificant up until we go upstairs.

So he came to me first and said,"So,educate my on Detroit man." and I told him a couple of things then the proctor came by and told us 5 minutes until we go to sleep. So he said,"So Will you want a hug?" I said,"Why not?!" And we hugged and he said I love you.

The next day he hinted at me giving him my number but I didn't get the hint until I got onto the plane :frowning2:.

Opinions?

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is there any way you can get your number to him?
    I mean, I don't think you should say it's love at first sight, but you should definitely explore the possibility of a relationship, if not just a friendship, with him.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nice story. I agree that you should try find some contact info, even if you just become friends.

4. William

Well I can email the dean of students, the guy who helped me get into the school, my number and tell him to give him my number but I don't want to seem weird, but should I?

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That would come across as a bit odd, in my opinion. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You'll see him when you start school, won't you? If so, then just wait.

6. William

Only a couple of months then, I'll see him then.

7. Seagypsy

Is this a guy of your age or an adult? If adult, I would not pursue him.x

8. William

Haha no he's 14 about to turn 15