1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hate

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lil Shorty, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Lil Shorty

My mom has constantly tried to make my life miserable. She has ruined anything good in my life. She even had the nerve to call me a slut. She has no concern for anyones feelings but her own. I tried talking to her about it but she blew me off. I don't know what to do anymore. I need help and advice. I swear anything else and im gonna runaway. She is emotionally, physically, and mentally abusive towards me , my sister, and my brother. She has a hatred for a lot of my family members. She is a horrible woman what do I do:bang: :***: :help:

2. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you not speak to any of your relatives? Is your dad not in the picture?

3. ilovemylife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hun, if you are being seriously abused, I can only tell you to tell someone immediately. By someone, I mean a counselor, relative, friend, etc. I've seen this all too many times. A dangerous home environment is not something to just "pull through" with.

However, here are a few things to consider:
    Has she always been this way? Has something recently happened that would change her behavior? Does this usually occur when she is under the influence?

Many things come into play here. It could be that you need to help her through something. Or get her help with a problem she is having. None of that is an excuse, but it could be a reason to explain her behavior, and it is much better to fix a problem before punishing her for a symptom. But, if she is genuinely just a terrible human being, tell someone about it. They will be able to help you a lot better than someone online.

I sincerely hope that everything goes well with you. Please keep us updated to make sure you are okay.

4. Lil Shorty

My dad knows but doesn't think it is too serious and my mom has always been like this it just gets worse with every kid. My mom is generally a bitch to everyone all the time. So I have no hope of helping her. No one really believes me cause she acts like an angel to others so they wont see the real her so im screwed till I graduate. My sister tried to get help while she was at home but no one believed her so I know I have no possible chance of anyone believing me

5. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know you saiid your sister tried to get help and no one believed her, but that doesn't necessarily mean that will happen to you. Plus if you try to get help, maybe whoever it was may stop and think, hang on now her sister is saying the same thing, which may prompt them to act.

So, I agree with what's been said you really should seek help and support because as fat as I'm aware, physical and mental abuse of children and young people us an offence.

Hope you get sorted an everything works out. Happy days. :slight_smile: