1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he flirting?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by luckrunningout7, Apr 9, 2014.

1. luckrunningout7

So Im really hoping the the answer is no but my friend (lets call him Jake) is really scaring me. We are best friends, and thats all I think of him as. But... It feels like he's flirting. Its not like I think he is because I have caught him watching a female stripping on youtube, but he keeps joking about being gay. Things like saying "I love you" but he adds quickly that he's joking. Once he joked around about us dating. One day he said he was an uglh baby then said "You were probably cute" but didnt add that he was kidding. He's just messing around right? He is most-likely straight but its hard to tell with all these "jokes" I just want him to be straight, otherwise it would be very stressful:icon_sad:

2. thrnvlpidj

I have read somewhere here a claim that a lot of straight guys like flirting.

Just let him know when his behaviour is out of your comfort zone.

3. luckrunningout7

Thank you so much!!! It's not like I think hes gay because, I know he's straight, like really straight. It's just he's been kind of annoying me when he does stuff like that, because he doesnt understand it. I didnt mean to imply that he was flirting but i was tired when i made this and my brain wasnt functioning well. :slight_smile: