1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shall I dig in?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Espresso, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Espresso

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been in a circle of friends of straight girls since high school and after graduating college, I came out to them.
    It was a great shock to them but gradually they were able to accept it, accept me of who and what I really am. It was really a great relief on my part but there's only one thing that changed. And I thought it was a part of their ignorance or misconception of what being a gay is.

Whenever they're lonely or bored or whatnot, they would start hitting up on me. One of them even asked me to sleep with her. It felt like they were making fun of me and I think it's being disrespectful of them. Being a gay doesn't mean I would hit up with any girl around and it doesn't mean that I'm craving for pussy.

I talked to them about it and they said they want to try making love with a girl and there's no other candidate partner but me. They've been my friends for more than a decade now and making out with each of them is so unthinkable since we are all like sisters but then they are in a stage of their life that they are starting to question their sexuality and that they want to make sure about what they are by doing some intimacy with the same sex. I want to help them but doing what they want is not so much of a good choice. So what should I do?

2. Butterfly72

You are right to say that you are like sisters. They may be testing you, in a way to see if you will say yes to them. If you do the relationship with them will forever be changed and after all this time of being friends it will feel like losing your family. Tell them if they are seriously looking to explore this side of them you will help them find someone else to explore this with. Good luck with them x

#2 Butterfly72, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^good advice.