1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't stop crying, thinking about all this...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gentlady, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My life has changed many ways in the past few months. And now things have gotten to the point where I just simply can't stop crying.

In January, my dad told my mom he wants a divorce. That was followed by a month of my parents fighting and me and my siblings going crazy and depressed. After that, I haven't been able to talk to him, let alone see him!

In January, I also got together with my boyfriend.

In February, mom, my brother and sister and I moved away, leaving dad alone. Still no contact to dad. In fact, thts when mission "ignore dad" actually started.

In March I started going to psychologist.

In March I also realiised I'm bi and madly in love with my best friend.

The day before yesterday, I broke up with my boyfriend, who was the only other person I could ever talk to.

Yesterday he started completely ignoring me, not even as much as acknowledging my existence. Hurts like hell.

Today, my good friend, the only one I can nowadays talk to, let me know she doesn't really care.

So, in these past few months, I've lost my dad, my friend and my boyfriend. I don't know what to do, what to feel and/or how to cope. It took me today as much as to hear my ex's name and I started crying uncontrollably.

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I know what that feels like. At least the divorce thing.
    Feeling left behind. And that stuff.
    We also moved away but only 10km I think. Isn't it possible to call your dad?

When your ex treats you like that he isn't that worth to cry for him.
    And also your best friend isn't that friend you need to have.
    Do you wanna cry about them or realizing how they treated you?
    Sounds a bit harsh, I know but you have to care bout yourself.
    I've learned that little time ago.
    I always cared for others. Were trying to comfort and protect hem and forgot about myself. But selfprotection sometimes is in first place doing something.

Hope you know you have many people to talk to here on EC!:slight_smile:
    So my door is always open if you wanna talk!
    Hope that helped somehow:slight_smile:

3. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First off, thanks :slight_smile:

But then. The problem with my dad is that I don't wanna lose him completely, but I can't stand him right now. Well, I'm going to Rome with him, my bro and my sis, so I think it's fixing. With my ex... Well, the problem is that I know he still likes me and he knows I still like him. I cry about the feeling it gives me to be completely ignored by him. He almost refuses to talk whenever I happen to be around...

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Maybe you should jump right in and talk with him. Whether he likes or not.
    If you think it's important to talk then try this.
    And of course:slight_smile: No problem:slight_smile:

5. Opture

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, if you know that you both still have feelings for each other, then you should just talk to him. Be really honest about how you're feeling, like say how it makes you really sad to not talk to him/be ignored and that you still like him. Brutal honesty, saying exactly what's on your mind, can be really helpful sorting things out. :grin:

6. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Really sorry to hear this to you. I am going through a similar situation which started around this time last year. I have since made up with my mother but still struggling to cope with losing my best friend.

Sorry I can't offer any better advice other than to keep moving. Things will eventually start to pick up as long as you look forward

(*hug*)