1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't sleep.. Thinking...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JakeHas, Apr 13, 2014.

1. JakeHas

Laying here, can't fall asleep, trapped in my thoughts. It hits me at the worst time, takes forever to leave, and once it does it leaves behind another dent in my heart..

I'm having trouble everyone... And I'm trapped. Since I left my boyfriend 2 months ago, my life has seemed to get better with someone else, I certainly came out of my shell from hiding. But... This just isn't working, I don't feel as strong as an attraction to him anymore... I am his 6th boyfriend, I can't breal up with him and put him through another one.. That would be evil of me... He's told me he loves me and I stand by my promise to myself to only say that when I mean it... I never said it back...
    When love songs come on, I turn them off because I feel a sharp pain in my chest when i hear them... Because I understand them.. I had it good before this boyfriend, but ended it because the want to actually feel another human was so strong..(my ex was long distance)

What do I do.... It would be nice if I could somehow get him to break up with me.. But Imm not sure quite how to do that... Please help, I'm trapped..

2. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ultimately the choice is yours, but some food for thought;

You say you don't want to put him through another break up ad that would be evil. However, you could argue, continuing in a relationship with someone you don't have feelings for could be seen as just as bad if not worse. If he is opening his heart to you and saying he loves you but you don't really love him back, is that not just leading him on?

You shouldn't count the number of partners your's has had as a measure of what to do. Through life, it's not unusual to have way more than 6 before you find mr or mrs "right".

Personally, I think honesty is the best approach. Otherwise you are just dragging out a one sided relationship and you will never be happy.

Anyway, despite this, it's not my intention to lead you into a decision as it has to be yours. Either way, I hope it all works out for you.

Happy days :slight_smile:

3. Calix

From what you've said, it sounds like you could've moved on fast. So if you're looking for some valid reason to break it off, there is that. But no matter your wording, I do think you break up with him. If you can't say I love you back, then that's pretty much it. It's unfair to the guy to stay with him if you don't feel the same.

You can't force yourself to feel things over time if it isn't there either, so don't try. it'll just drag out the process and hurt both of you more in the long-term.