1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I tell him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RainbowGreen, Apr 14, 2014.

1. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's this guy I talked about in my last thread. I'm still crushing really bad on him and he continued to give me signs. (He talked about gay parade and said the right date! How could he not have researched it?) This time, I think I should tell him. The problem is: I have no clue how to do that. I never told this to any crush I had, but at the same time, it's the first I genuinely think my crush might be interested (When I changed my usual path at school and went down the stairs instead, I caught him trying to look at where I usually walk, seem puzzled at my absence and look behind to finally see me).

I think it's time because he seems to get frustrated (I don't know if I'm getting the wrong idea, but he seems confused about if I like him or not, because I do give him hints but didn't say anything yet).

How should I go about this? I never found a chance to have him alone, which is when it would be preferable to say it. I have no idea what to say and I fear rejection (no matter how much hints he gave me, I'm paranoid). I also fear that he would not treat me the same as he did before if I told him. It's getting difficult to deal with, seeing as I fear I'm losing my chance to be with him:bang:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could always go with the classics and write "DO U LIKE ME?" on a bit of paper, shove it in his hand and run away...

I know that SOUNDS like a joke, but I'm at least 80% serious!

3. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hahha:roflmao:

I think that might look a bit too desperate :grin:

4. DangerAlex

If you're afraid to lay your feelings out for him, what about stronger signals? You said you hint toward your feelings, so what if you amped that up a few notches? Like more touching, more obvious comments... that way instead of feeling like you're giving him the chance to reject you, you can just see if he responds or returns your signals. And you never know, maybe HE will be the one to bring up feelings. You said he seems to be frustrated not knowing for sure how you feel; well a touch or a look out a pointed comment can say a lot about how someone feels.

Or you could just talk to him lol. It doesn't sound to me like he would reject you, but if he's not interested, wouldn't you want let off the hook sooner rather than later? But I think he feels the same way about you too.

Good luck!

5. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh boy, I don't know how I could make my signals more obvious:lol: I don't touch him or anything, but I just stare at him so much, always answer his messages first and stuff. Maybe I could try to bump into him more or something:grin:

Also, I should probably hint at being gay more, like having a rainbow pin or drawing something with a rainbow flag on it.

Actually, I am the one who hooked him on, since I'm the one who started giving signals (probably why I should say something first, right?). I just need to find an occasion to tell him, I guess, since he does seem interested.

6. DangerAlex

Oh well if that's the case, then yeah, definitely say something! I know the fear of rejection is daunting, but if you're fairly certain he's interested in you too, then just imagine the payoff :slight_smile:

I hope it works out for you, bud.

7. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Simple: You ask him to talk alone with him sometime.
    Send him a text, email, or maybe if you only have like 10 seconds in the hallway, just tell him: "Hey, there's something that's been bothering me that I've wanted to talk to you about. Is it ok if I talk to you alone sometime when you're free?"

From there, you should be able to arrange a time, then you just tell him. You can do it!
    Good luck! :slight_smile:

8. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I admit that I already thought about that:icon_redf...

I only need to prepare myself and I think that's how I'm gonna proceed.