1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Step mom

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mackyj16, Apr 14, 2014.

1. mackyj16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I had been dating this girl for awhile and i had lied to my stepmom about her being straight and i know i shouldnt have lied but i know that my stepmom is majorly christian she thinks if we let gays marry then it will lead to poligamy then to beastiality. at my grandpas retirement party my family asked if i was gay and after they had already left she called and yelled at me called me a liar and a cheater. i finally came out and said she was my girlfriend and i love her so much and the next thing she said i was never allowed to see my girlfriend again.

I broke down crying and ran out and went into the next parking lot and my girlfriend followed me out and i told her what happened and she started crying and then pulled me closer and said we will get trough this.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How old are you? 16? Things may be tough if you're not independent, yet.

Your mom, and actually no one else, can control who you love. Also, as much as she thinks she is a Christian, she was definitely not acting like one when she yelled to you.

It's good your girlfriend is understanding. Just remember, you can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends. Stick with them as a support network. You may have to find other means of contacting your girlfriend, but also focus on seeing how you can be independent.