1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conflicted

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AmericnPrincess, Apr 15, 2014.

1. AmericnPrincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    To start, my mind and heart are at war. I have never dated anyone and somehow I have fallen in love two people one is a girl the other a guy.

I fell for the girl first and I want her she is sweet, foreign, perfect in every way and we both share the same lifestyle.

The guy and I are friends he is caring but tough and a real gentleman but he needs me. I don't want to hurt the guy because he has deep wounds but I don't want someone because they need me but now that I know he needs me I feel burdened.

I can't give him my heart completely because I want to see if the girl and I can make it. I chose her and he chose me. I tried to get over her but there is always what if in the back of my mind. I feel like I owe them both a chance. Should I give them both a chance? I'm conflicted and confused, who do I choose?

2. awesomekid

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    “if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”
    You deserve to be happy. You should not be with someone just because they have been hurt in the past. Let him know how you truly feel and he he truly loves you, he will understand. Tell him that you appreciate him falling for you. Don't push him away. Keep around but don't lead him on.

3. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say that if it's early days in dating, there isn't any rule that you can't go on a date with each. All I'd say is don't do it for too long as it can cause problems and you'd risk losing them both. Try and be honest with yourself and both of them and if you feel it's going better with on, then b fair and break it off with the other.

Of course, ultimately it's up to you as to what you do but wherever it goes, I hope it goes well.

Happy days :slight_smile:

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you know that the girl is lesbian/bisexual? You don't really mention that, unless that's what you mean by "share the same lifestyle"?

Don't take them both on at the same time. It sounds like you really want to pursue the girl. If that's what you want, get a move on her. See if you're compatible.
    If not, that only leaves one other option (for now).

5. AmericnPrincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you for your response. I won't push him away.

---------- Post added 15th Apr 2014 at 09:03 PM ----------

Thanks for your advice.

---------- Post added 15th Apr 2014 at 09:10 PM ----------

The girl is a lesbian. Thanks for your advice.