1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uh, I need some relationship help.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by divine indigo, Apr 15, 2014.

1. divine indigo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't really feel comfortable sharing my name, so you can just call me Divine. There's also Wild and Shadow.

Well I've had a really big crush on Wild since the beginning of last year, and she knows it. We've been best friends since third grade. We had a falling out last year, but we've been friends again since the beginning of the school year. Around 6 months ago she was dating this girl named Shadow. Like, a month or two ago they broke up, and she told me that she she didn't like her anymore... But they're dating again. Apparently yesterday at lunch(whereas I had to leave before that and this might've been avoided) Shadow kissed Wild on the cheek, and our other two friends saw it, I suppose. I promised Wild that if I stopped loving her, or started liking someone else, I would tell her, but obviously that wasn't mutual since she couldn't tell me right away. I'm just mad, I suppose. I don't know when it happened, I don't know why she's dating her again, I don't know anything, and I'm afraid if asking because I may seem too pushy? I just, really need help with this, and thank you to whoever responds.

2. thesleepingbear

Hey there, Divine! Not sure if this is very good advice, but:
    Perhaps... You should try to diminish your feelings for her. Unrequited love hurts, I know. But you should still keep her close! You're best friends, aren't you? If Wild keeps going in and out of her relationship with Shadow, though, then maybe she's considering that perhaps Shadow isn't quite the one. If anything happens you have to make sure you're there for her, okay? You might just be the one, so don't give up anytime soon. You both deserve to be happy!:slight_smile: