1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Gay/Lesbian Relationship??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 2Scoopzz, Apr 15, 2014.

1. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How old were you when you had your 1st gay or lesbian relationship?? What steps did you take to meet someone??

2. me123

I was 21...and they made all the moves. Haha. I found that I was really attracted to her so I just decided not resist and to let it happen. In the past I would have just pushed all of those feelings aside and not of let it happen. I would of been too shy to initiate it myself so it was nice to have someone more experienced and confident then me to kind of show me the ropes and let me know it was okay.

3. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 15. So one year ago.

It honestly just happened by chance. The only step I really took was coming out. It was about four or five months after I'd come out to my parents when I was "set up" with my girlfriend. I was at a birthday party, talking about my bisexuality and answering questions. When I mentioned I had the flirting skills of a potato, one of my friends chimed in with "I KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!" I asked a few questions, they told me it was a girl, they gave her my number, a week later I asked her out on a date, and things just happened from there. We were both each other's first same sex relationship, and I never would have met her if I hadn't come out (apparently she had been asking her friends if they knew what my sexuality was, which I find really cute). I'm also glad I came out to everyone before pursuing a relationship, because I'd never be able to manage one while in the closet.