1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship Distance

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mrcake, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Mrcake

I live 30 mins from my bf and we try to visit each other every weekend. However, lately we have both been too busy to do that and it sucks when we don't see each other for upwards of a month. He doesn't have a car so he can't visit me. We text and message on facebook almost every day, but I still feel a longing to visit him. What is a good way to help cope with this? It's pretty much impossible to visit him unless it's the weekend... At least summer will be here in about 3-4 weeks and we will be more free! But I just started a job and will be getting an internship here soon also, so so busy.

2. Friendly Lion

Relationships where you don't get to visit often can be tough... I only get to see my feyfriend about every two weeks, which major sucks, but it still works out.

Even though it's hard not seeing eachother or being able to hold eachother, if you're really in love, you'll find a way to make it work.

Try to put time in your schedules to visit and just enjoy the times you have. That's really the best you can do at the moment.