1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It feels like she's ignoring me.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thesharkamander, Apr 17, 2014.

1. thesharkamander

I have a friend that I used to have really long text conversations with and we would always go to each other whenever we were upset about something and I really liked that a lot but for the past few months she's been talking to me a lot less and it's making me freak out a little and I keep finding myself wondering if she even still likes me at all because I'm pretty sure she's intentionally ignoring me but I'm too scared to ask.

Advice? :confused:

And I'm really sorry that I talk in really long run-on sentences; that's just how I talk offline.

#1 thesharkamander, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. Orange Bananas

Has she been showing signs of depression before this? I know this kind of thing can happen sometimes in depression. And if she has a crush on you and is trying to deny it by disconnecting herself from you.

3. thesharkamander

Hmm. I guess those are both possibilities.

4. thesharkamander

So she hasn't been texting another one of my friends either, but I also know she was texting a third friend a few days ago?

5. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know a whole lot about your situation, but if what Orange Bananas says might be true, then this would make sense. She might be talking to that friend about what's going on. As for why, there are many possible reasons. But again, this is all hypothetical, and just my best guess based on the information given. There's no way for me to know what's really going on.

My best advice would be just try and talk to her. Maybe mention she seems a little distant lately and you're worried about her.