1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight? He continues throwing me off...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by daanonymous, Apr 19, 2014.

1. daanonymous

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I previously wrote http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/131530-only-friendship.html#post1974787 and http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...-around-friend-when-i-return.html#post1976760

I went back to work and tried to just work and not talk to him too much. But as I feared within 5 minutes of going into work he asked me why I was not talking to him. He actually seemed a bit jealous that I was talking to this girl instead of him. Later on in the day we went to smoke a cigarette and he asked me if it was only with him or everybody and I told him I just wasn't in a good mood. We went through the week and it wasn't until Friday that it got weird again.

I wore basketball shorts to work since it was Friday and furthermore a Holiday here where I live. So he ended up asking me for help and I went by his desk. While helping him I ended up very close to him and he moved his elbow on purpose to touch my penis through the shorts since of course you can feel anything through them. I didn't say anything and just kept "helping" him. Later he went by my desk and pushed up against my arm/shoulder with his dick. After that throughout the day it felt like he was flirting with me. The way he smiled wasn't like him just laughing but ina flirty way.

What do you think I should do as it is affecting me. I would like to do something with him but he continues to just say he only likes girls and he has a girlfriend. But I don't understand why he continues to do this.

I remember before he would delete his girlfriends messages and only keep mine and he would text me "why are not answering me" or things like "good morning" or "good night" so it throws me off that he would do things like that but say that he is straight.

What do you guys think???

#1 daanonymous, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  2. Kabuki

I have read your other threads and he is definitely not straight like he says. He might have a preference towards girls, but he is definitely interested in guys to some extend. Maybe he is just interested in you, that may be the reason why he keeps saying he's straight, because you are the only guy he has been interested in.

I would say he is just denying his feelings for you, but at the same time trying to keep you interested in him. I can't give you a great advice really since I haven't been in your situation. I would just recommend you to be clear with him, ask him what are his intentions with all of the things he keeps doing. You definitely seem troubled by this and is in no way fair to you that he keeps toying with you like that.

I hope this helps! Hopefully somebody can give you better advice than what I gave.

3. daanonymous

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks Kabuki. No it definitely is a good advice. I was thinking of just telling him no next time he did something like that or just as you said asking him why he was doing that. I'm just going to go about my day at work, it sucks that he's my subordinate and that we're in the same team. But I am going to wait until he does something like that again and then I'm going to ask him to stop and ask him why he does it.

Everything you said though does sound about right.

4. Kabuki

I'm glad I could be of some help then. Like I said, I haven't gone through what you're going through, but you've made it very clear how this is troubling you in many ways.

I can't recall if you are interested in him romantically or sexually, or if you want to pursue a relationship with him, but if it's the case I say forget about it and move on. It can be hard to say no to someone after all of the things you both did together, but it is for the best, atleast on my eyes. To make things worse you work on the same place, so seeing each other is unavoidable and at some point you will have to interact. I say, be clear and set your boundaries with him, tell him, this is acceptable, this or that is not.

I hope you can solve this with him peacefully and that your relationship as co-workers doesn't end up burdened by all of this. Best of luck to you. I hope you can get your peace of mind sometime soon.