1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fetish Concerns

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Eruionmel, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Eruionmel

Hey everyone!

So, I met a guy recently who shares a lot of my interests and is genuinely enjoyable to be around. We both like each other, and we've started seeing each other on a regular basis (no mention of relationship, but we've slept together platonically twice).

One of the first things he told me when we started getting involved was that he is asexual. I'm fine with that, since I'm not a particularly sexual person myself. After that, he mentioned having some fetishes. I was curious and asked him about it, and he eventually told me he was into underwear, diapers, and plastic clothing. I'm fairly open minded, and I have my own quirks that aren't all that normal either, so I figured I'd be fine with it. The last time we were together he wore and used a diaper and it didn't make me uncomfortable, so I figured it wouldn't be an issue.

Here's the problem. Today he told me that he's also into being a "little." Which I found out, after googling, means that he has a fetish for acting and/or being treated like a baby. That... I'm really struggling with. I've never been particularly fond of children, and baby talk tends to get on my nerves. I'm really nervous that these things would play into my reaction, and I really don't know what to say/do about it. I do really like him, but I wouldn't know the first thing about how to act with that sort of thing, and I don't want to make him uncomfortable by proxy.

Any advice? I feel like I can't talk to any of my friends about this, since (if we do stay together) I don't want them being partial to things better left in the bedroom. And it wouldn't really be my place to share even he was ok with it.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Interesting fetishes. You are quite open-minded. :wink:

I think you should talk to him about this. From what I gather, it seems like you are hopeful that this will blossom into a relationship, or something where you two are 'together'. If you're going to go that far, you need to be able to communicate with each other.
    Talk with him about how you feel about that fetish and whether or not you think you'll be able to participate in that one as easily as the others.
    He might be totally understanding, or you could see how he reacts when you disagree with him.
    Either way, communicating about difficult things is always a true test in any relationship, so I hope you decide to.

3. gloomy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be totally honnest diaper fetiches are quite common and there is a huge community out there that go by AB/DL I have a slight thing for them myself but i wouldnt call it a fetich but I do like plastic clothing mainlly underwear alot but im not into the whole being little thing or nor do I soil the diapers id say its perfectly normal and just sit down and talk to him about it and find some middle ground where you are both cumfortable hope that helps

4. Kiss Da Girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Its an amazing thing that you havent let this fetish scare you away . I wouldnt say that you necessarily have to use baby talk , there is no reason you can not baby him in other ways .