1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble with my ex-boyfriend :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Daxter5150, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Daxter5150

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I AM SO PISSED

I have had trouble with my boyfriend Derek, we both live in Hollywood FL and we are on the verge of collapse :frowning2:((

I was at my boyfriend's, we were gonna dominate eachother like usual, but when I was going to ask him today, I was horrified and felt betrayed. He was a bully that just investigated if I was gay or not this whole time, and said he was gonna report it to the local bullies in my school! They hate gay people and have even knocked out the teeth of one of my gay friends once. Please help me guys! HELP ME TOMMY PARKY!!!!!

2. charmander

I honestly dare you to walk in a and just sing "FUCK IT ALL, FUCK IT ALL, I DON'T A GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE"

Oh you wanted actuall advice? Uh...I got nothing...^Vaild option foh

3. AthenaEvince

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    honestly i'm having problems understanding the situation. maybe go to your counselor or your parents and just say that you're feeling threatened by this person? I mean, if they're threatening you, that's not good.

Also...you should be able to report bullies doing bullsh*t like that, can you not? there has to be someone at the school, regardless of orientation stuff, to talk to about feeling unsafe?

I dunno dear, I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post