1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush problem

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    For the past months I have never been this angry about my problem because I keep seeing him and every time I see him it's wonderful, but it's a mixture of pain and pleasure. He is so freakin cute and that smile and those eyes, grr! I want to break glass anytime I see him and this is out of happiness by the way. The problem is that he's straight like every other problem many face.
    He is in my choir class and track and for every time I see him I don't want to leave him. But at the same time it's like I can't wait to leave him (because of the sadness and anger). He makes me so angry and stressed, not because he's a jerk but because I'm in love with him. Another problem is that he constantly uses gay and fag as a substitute for stupid and I'm trying, currently, to try and fix that problem, he's also a homophobe. But gosh darn it he's so funny I can't stay away from him!
    The root reason of why I love is because he's the only one who was closer to me in track last year and then it grew to love. I don't want to love him anymore because of the stress and anger. There are times where I want to tell him (bad idea, I know) and there are times where I want to hug him. I'm really lost and I know that an obvious solution that everyone is going to say is "be patient" and all that stuff.

What are other methods to this. And if you say patience, bring out more details.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why be patient? Just be more serious and direct when he uses gay/fag negatively. Or, you could ask why he hates gays so much (people usually reflexively say "I'm not XXX"). Or, just be more vocal in your support, such as mentioning a recent LGBT story (e.g. the boy scout troop that was closed because the leader is a gay man).