1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i am having a huge crush on my straight best friend forever

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kyle333, Apr 23, 2014.

1. kyle333

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi this is my first time, posting on a public forum of this kind. Needless to say i am in a dire need of some wise pieces of advice. I am a 25 years old bi...publically not known as to be bi. Engaged with a beautiful fiance and soon to be married. But as of late m experiencing something which is of the testimony, stating the fact that m bi, as m having this huge crush on my male best friend who also happens to be older than me nd to top it off he is married as well.
    We have been tgthr as friends for 5 yrs almost and its just sobto say that this last year in particular we r growing closer than ever. At first our relationship was of a traditional friendship kind but now its growing to be smthng much atleast i can say that with certainty fr my ownself.
    He is straight atleast of what i can say, but wen it cms to me he tends to behave in a rather differnt and special way...i mean we kisss each othr on cheeks and neck no frenchie so far...we banter each other verbaly nd physicly. Hugs r a normal part of greeting and i dnt mean thoe straight formal hugs i mean to say those very intimate, long cosy kind hugs.we sit close to each othr.. usually hands in hands...we share food as we usually prfr to eat frm one plate...he admires me fr my physicl traits thats fr sure but which is nrml cuz i hve got great athltc body....
    Now the frutrating part is that m nt sure how to take this thing we hv got going on to nxt lvl...he is nice and cute as a button and we r best friends...m scared as hell of losing him in case of me making sexual advances on him...he likes me fr sure but m nt sure hows he gonn react if i make an outrageous move on him....
    Plz i would really appreciate any kinda help or advice cuz fr me he is becoming lika vry prsonl brand of heroine or smthng...i get antsy if i dnt get to meet him every once a week atleast
    Thank you in advance

2. dapulu

Hi there!

If he hasn't made a move on you, then don't do a move on him. You're going to get married and he has a wife. That could bring A LOT of unnecessary issues.

Remind yourself why you proposed to your girl. He's your friend, and you have a crush on him, but you love your girl, don't ya?

Best of luck and wishes :slight_smile: Keep us updated