1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Day to day relationship has recently changed long distance and I can't adjust.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lcfcfox, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Lcfcfox

This isn't exactly a lgbt relationship but you guys are really nice. (*hug*)

So recently my girlfriend has moved a outs half an hour a way by car, me being 14 and a half can't exactly drive down there everyday. I'm used to seeing her everyday during breaks at school and sometimes in between periods, and for me it's currently the holidays and I'm planning on meeting her this weekend for the first time in 2 weeks (*hug*)

The problem is I haven't spoken to her since she moved as much because she ran out of credit and the internet isn't great where she is. I know this may seem little to you but I'm living a pretty stressed life at the moment as it is and not seeing her is making it worse. And I'm stressing out at 1:15am writing this post. I'm probably being clingy because I've never had a girlfriend before her or anything but I miss her and I'm not used to seeing her daily and I can't take it.. :icon_sad:

How can I get used to this please help me people (it might be me just being stupid but I do t know) :icon_sad:frowning2:&&&)

hugs for all the help (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

2. Lcfcfox

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's sweet that you are asking us about your straight relationship, it highlights that, above all else, we are human and to be human is to love....

I see your problem, that's a tough one! There may be something that you can do which I think she will appreciate very much: write to her, send her sweet, long letters!

First of all, a letter lets you come up with all kinds of nice things to say, second, there's something about a letter that is so personal, like you're sending her a little part of yourself every time you send one. Pretty soon, you will find that you are connecting on a deeper level than what is possible with all of our fancy instant messaging.

I guarantee that once you get really good at doing this, she may want to stay a distance away just to get your letters! :grin:

4. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On the bright side Leicester got promoted this season :wink:

5. Lcfcfox

I'll try that, not this weekend though she's going away to her new grandparents house (I am not the kind of guy to ask for a old couples address just to send a letter :lol:

Thank you (*hug*)

I share connections with the LGBT community as I support my cousin (&&&):slight_smile:

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2014 at 12:27 AM ----------

[​IMG] :lol: :slight_smile: