1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight sex in a gay relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nzguy89, Apr 24, 2014.

1. nzguy89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay, so I'm in a Gay relationship with my boyfriend and we have been together for 3 and a half years. I'm 25 and lately we have been talking about taking the next step and getting married (legal in NZ) I love him to bits and want to spend my life with him... One problem/barrier for me to commit to marriage... I have never had sex with a woman but have always wanted to. I have discussed this with him and he says the idea of me having sex with another person other than him is a huge turn off and he doesn't know if he could look at me the same again if I did. He has had sex with a chick when he was younger and had those straight experiences, I didn't because I was also saving myself until marriage when I was a young straight guy... Until I realised I was gay. Any ideas on what me having sex with a woman with him knowing might do to the relationship? It's purely a sexual thing for me that I want to try once in my life.

2. Drag586

Drag586 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have you ever considered that maybe this is just a want that was put on you by society? I mean if you really are gay and really love who you are with, then don't mess it up for something that ultimately you don't actually want. I understand you want the experience itself but still, is it worth it to make your partner feel uncomfortable? It would put him in a weird predicament and the experience itself if you really are gay and like guys isn't going to be anything special to you. It's just to sate your curiosity and that isn't worth ruining something good you have with someone you really love.

3. Clay

It's just rather unfufilling sex, and it would ruin your relationship.

If you're about to get married, don't ruin it with that.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How is it a purely sexual thing to have sex with a person you're not sexually attracted to? It sounds more like you want to make sure you're gay and not bi.