1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

meeting guys

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gloomy, Apr 27, 2014.

1. gloomy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok so im not the most sociable person I hardly ever go out or hang with friends and I dont really like meeting new people im rather shy and on top of that I live in a rural town and there arent meny people around who are gay that I know of but I really want to meet new people ( potential partners ) but thing is I dont know how to meet guys I meet some on facebook but I never know how to start a conversation with then or what to talk about and it doesnt go any further than that id much rather meet guys in person as awquard as I find it but where do I meet them and how do I know if their gay? I dont have a "gaydar" as such. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're close to a city, there's probably LGBT groups you could look into. If you're going to Uni or some kind of tertiary education, there are HEAPS of people you can meet in classes and groups you can join. Other than that I suppose there are dating sites...

3. gloomy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeh its over an hours drive to the closest city and I'm not doing any study as I'm already a qualified tradesman I have tried a dating site but not really my thing but im giving it a go but will try find some groups thanks