1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected, but Still Optimistic

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by PurpleGrey, Apr 27, 2014.

1. PurpleGrey

Hey, evvies!

I finally got to a level of attempting to nab a girl where I get to the point and ask if she's available. That is to say, I finally did just that today. There's this gal at church I like, so I talked to her and asked if she had a girlfriend. She said she'd just gotten out of a relationship and didn't want to jump into another just yet.

Me being me, I don't know if that was literal, or if she was letting me down gently. Subtlety is not my strong suit. Why can't people be direct?

But, as I always do, I try to see this as experience points, so to speak. Level up in the quest for a girlfriend. :lol: Let's hope I don't end up moping about the house in my wallowing. :icon_sad:

So, evvies, I am not quite ready to give up. I really want this gal. But I am not at a high enough level to act further. I need cheat codes: your advice. What would any of y'all do in my shoes?