1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he sending me mixed signals?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ESR, Apr 28, 2014.

1. ESR

ESR

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think this is my first post here, so nice to meet you all.

I really have a problem I can't seem to solve with this guy.

The first day I met him I was in the club with some friends and when I was alone, he came and talk to me. I thought he was nice, but he was a acting weird in a certain way. He smiled at what I was saying.

Later, I realized he was in my uni and sometimes I say him but he always had like a blank face.

Some time later, I met him in another place and since I knew one of his friends, I got closed to her. I asked her if he was gay and he told me he wasn't. After that, I danced with her and her friends but everytime I came, he would stop dancing and went away.

That night I told her that I was gay and she became friendlier to me and I blacked out after that.

The next day I saw him and when I said hi to him he smiled, and that night when I was with a friend that is a girl, he poked me. Then he seemed okay by me starting small talking with him. After that we went away of the store and I was asking my friend if she taught that guy was gay. She told me she didn't know and after that he reached us (he usually don't take that route) and we shut. My friend left cause she was going another way and I started to talk to him a little bit. Then he left and before leaving he gave me a handshake as we knew each other a little more, but I'm really confused cause he has started to act detached again with his blank stare everytime I wave at him.

What do you think about this? do you think he is gay? Anyone experienced in this kind of situation could help me? cause it's driving me nuts!

2. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I WAS THAT GUY! In high school there was this extraordinarily cute guy I had a crush on,whenever he came I ran away.Even though he was straight, he had alwyas been curious for me but I was in denial back then and homohobia was so intense at there. He probably loves you but afraid of public attention. And girl friends? Let me tell you girls are not that good at detecting gay guys.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: