1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does he want??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hopelesslover93, Apr 28, 2014.

1. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi! There's this guy I posted about earlier in this forum that had a girlfriend but slightly flirted with me and looked pretty disinterested in his gf (no photos on web, shares nothing about her, only meets once a week) so I assumed he was in closet and kept it going I must admit he seemed to like it. But then one day he suddenly had a check in with his gf on social media (I found out about girl by stalking her on web,i'm sorry :frowning2: ),so I was devastated and just backed up and ignored him for 2-3 days to move on. But then he stopped coming to school, ceased his social media activity and never had a check in since then. I assume I make lots of check in's with multiple girls on web, I wondered if he got jealous and tried to make me jealous either? Well,if then it kinda killed me inside, but I don't really know what to do now, I need to do something with my life:go on or start everything again?

Thanks!!!

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you're reading way too much into his actions.

Him not posting about his significant other on social media in no way indicates him not being interested. I don't post anything about my boyfriend and I, but I'm very involved with him.

Move on from him. Stop creeping on him (it's not a bad thing, btw).
    Just move on to better guys. He has a girlfriend. You should assume he's straight unless he directly says otherwise, because getting in the middle of a relationship is never a good thing.

3. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ha ha, you again! Thanks a lot, I was getting over anyway. I just got confused last week. Thanks anyway..