1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hung Up on Somebody That I Used to Know

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KazTastic, Apr 28, 2014.

1. KazTastic

How do you get over a crush on someone that you haven't talked to for months?

There was someone that I liked loved, and stuff happened (mainly due to my anxiety causing me to be intimidated by him), and therefore neither of us has tried to contact each other since last September. However, I still had strong feelings for him.

I deleted him from Skype (not that he was ever online - though he probably blocked me at some point), and I deleted his number from my phone, but this crush is not going away. I try doing other things, I start thinking about him. I try to focus on his flaws, and it doesn't work, I even try to crush on other people, though I don't know anyone who I actually like in that way.

What do?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not meaning to pry, but what 'stuff' happened and why does it mean you couldn't have just talked to the guy while you had his contact details?

3. KazTastic

I think I scared him off because my anxiety levels were up to 11 whenever I was with him IRL, and I was unable to show him my true self. I revealed to him that I had feelings for him - even though I was unable to show him who I was - which made me feel like I was a creep.