1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psychich nightmares about my ex?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Alehkz, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've had nightmares three consecutive times about my ex. I know it has to do with my feelings about my ex. Part of me loves her a little bit bit a big part of it wouldn't go back. I know it is just a case of ego being hurt. I can't stand the thought of her starting to date again. I have some psychic abilities and so when I have dreams they are usually on the money. Lately I been having dreams about her and her new girlfriend. They might not have met each other at the moment but they will fairly soon. I don'twant to know this information but nonetheless, i do. I don't know what to do. It makes me wake up crying and angry and bitter. I get over it but it bothers me some. My psychic intuition is always on the money about things and warns me through dreams. Any advice on what you would do if you knew your ex was dating someone else before they even met?

2. Theron

Better that it's after she broke it off than while she was still dating you, that's all I can say.

3. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as psychic abilities. You may be intuitive, and read situations well where you can predict outcomes quite well, but that isn't psychic power. Psychic powers have been debunked numerous times.

Now we are back to reality, your nightmares are most likely a reflection of your thoughts and feelings both conscious and unconscious. Although it is good to explore and express such feelings, try not to get hung up on dreams and nightmares and just try to push on with your life.

Happy days :slight_smile: