1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some advice, does she like me back?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by puerile, Apr 29, 2014.

1. puerile

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah lol, just another confused lesbian here in need of advice..
    Well I've always really liked this girl and I've got this huge feeling that she's gay, too.
    Like for example, she's always acting a bit 'too straight', if you know what I'm saying. It's almost like she's trying to cover it up. She doesn't act like a normal straight girl, she kinda mentions guys so much that it's unnatural, and tries to act like she's straight and stuff.
    She's also always trying to find excuses to touch me. At first I thought she's just the type of person who does that to everyone, until recently I realized she's always touching my arms and putting her hand on my knee in ways she won't really do with anybody else. In fact, I've noticed that she doesn't really touch anybody else at all, unlike what I previously thought..
    I heard there's this "look" a lesbian might give you in her eyes that's like a spark or something, and apparently it shows that they definitely like you that way. At first I thought it was complete BS and is exaggerated, but I think it has happened between me and this girl before. The problem is, I don't really look anybody in the eyes because I've always had trouble making eye contact my entire life. I guess I'll just try next time or something lol. I was just wondering is this eye contact thing really true??
    Anyway, sorry for the long explanations. I just really have this feeling, almost like a sixth-sense, that she's gay... What are your opinions? Do you think she really likes me or am I just over-analyzing? :help: Thanks so much. :slight_smile:
    PS. She's knows that I'm gay, I've told her before. And she's aware that I've dated other girls in the past. She says it's really cool and she has no problem with it, but I haven't directly asked her yet if she's gay too and I don't think I plan on asking her that anytime soon. Just wanna give her some hints to let her know and see where that goes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She's playing with ur emotions she's too immature

3. Boooom12

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just tell her how you feel :slight_smile:

4. emc2

Hi! When you said that the spark in the eyes happened between you and this girl, did you mean you saw the spark in her eyes? Could you describe the spark? Did she look you in the eyes and seemed to not want to stop looking at you in the eyes? As if she couldn't tear her eyes from your eyes?