1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he into me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sam2, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    So after some recent bs, I'm pretty shaken up, I had trust issues already but now? well let's just move on haha.

So today I had about 10 people ask if i was gay, I answered yes to everyone of them, so i guess I'm not in the closet anymore. they were all very supportive but this isn't how i wanted to come out. But every grey cloud has a silver lining. And after it became known among certain people, i noticed this really cute guy has been eyeballing me. He approached me in the hall and asked what happened to my head (as it is bandaged up) when i told him he just looked so sad, and gave me a big hug (Not common for guys around here) after that we just started talking about other stuff, he's really funny and i kept catching him steeling glances at my butt. And he kept putting his arm over my shoulders and getting closer to me. To see if he was hitting on me, i figured I'd tell a terrible joke (I used to do that when i was seeing if a girl was into me) and just like girls who were, he cracked up laughing. Nothing big happened he just said "I gotta go, but we should hang out sometime"

It might be the meds I'm taking. But would anyone else say it seems like he's into me? personally i don't see how he could be. the right side of my face is all messed up and It's only gonna get worse. I think he's either straight and being very nice, or gay and is being nice out of pity. But what does everyone here think? any advice is greatly appreciated.

2. Drag586

Drag586 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Why did they ask you and what happened to your head? I feel like I could answer you better if I knew more background info. Also how do you know the cute guy who started talking to you?

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's a good turn of events! It does seem like this guy is at least very friendly. Don't worry too much about motivations now; focus on actions. Since he knows you're gay, he is less likely to be touchy-feely with you unless he really wanted to. Some straight guys can be like that; but they are most likely to tell you first that they're not gay.

4. Sam2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    @Drag586 it's somewhat of a long story to what happened. Look at my Post "Ow, hate is a bitch" cause i really don't want to get into it again. But I know him from class, we sit by each other and aren't exactly friends, just good acquaintances. But he's never acted this way around me before.

@resu yea it definitely made my week better haha, he didn't say anything about weather he is gay or straight and i didn't ask. But he did give me his number today:slight_smile: and we've been texting for a bit now.

I'm sure it's because I'm F***ed in the head, but I'm scared to ask if he's gay, I'm scared that if he is we might start dating or something. I really don't want to get attacked again

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't be scared, and you don't have to ask, yet. Him being gay doesn't mean you'll start dating. Also, don't let your fear of being attacked make you afraid to be out.

6. Sam2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Yea i know I'm not gonna ask for a while. And i know i shouldn't let it get to me. But it does, just seeing the way some people stare at me, i feel like I'm gonna get jumped again.
    And yea i don't think we are going to date (Although I suppose it's possible) I'm just scared to be around a guy so "Friendly".

I guess I'm just a pussy for letting that beat down get to me so much :frowning2:

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just remember, most people actually don't care about your sexuality. Right now, you just have trust issues, which will need time to heal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.