1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really need help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JakeHas, Apr 29, 2014.

1. JakeHas

Okay, so there is this guy. I dated him last year in April and we lasted for 10 months. Two months ago I left him because I thought i could have it better without him. I was wrong. Right now he barely even wants to talk to me. Leaving him was the biggest mistake I've ever made. Like huge. He was the most important thing in my life, I love him. Every once in a while now he will let up and play some games with me, but only once in a while. He said he has missed me when we were broken up in the past, making me think there is a glimmer of hope left. But when he says stuff like he misses me and everything, it's usually after a while of me not contacting him, at all. Before i left I was depressed and clingy and untrustworthy and all that bad stuff, which is the me he see's in me now. But since we've been apart, I've learned, and I've changed. I've changed drastically back to the guy he fell in love with a year ago. But he foesnt see that. Now, since he doesn't want a relationship right now with me, how do i get him to realize that. Even if it takes a long time, I really want him back. How can I show him the real me now, and how would I ever go into asking him out again in the future? I need a plan.

#1 JakeHas, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The best advice I can give you is to come clean and tell him what you told me. It may work, it may not, but love is never easy.

3. Kenaria

Be yourself, and if possible be too much yourself. I know it sounds crazy but if you act clingy, and you act untrustworthy, then his thoughts will never change about you. Show him your "true colors" so to speak.
    If you haven't already, you should apologize for the way you treated him in the past, tell him it was stupid that you were so delusional and insensitive about the relationship.

About asking him out, I have almost 0 advice. I've never really been through that (it'll come someday lol)
    Just do something corny maybe, I think it's cute when guys are corny (that's just me though).

I really hope you two can patch things up and even if you don't end up together again that you can at least be friends with each other, you sound like a great guy and so does he :slight_smile:

Good luck!!

4. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    AwesomGaytheist is right. Tell him all that you've posted here. Write him a letter or an email maybe, apologise and talk to him openly. Good luck :slight_smile: