1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love for the first time and don't know what to do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by zigg, Apr 30, 2014.

1. zigg

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok, I made a thread a couple of days ago about this guy I liked and how I think he is gay/bi. Well, I am still questioning him more.

Me and him plan on going to the movies this weekend. Initially, I thought it was gonna be us 2, but he said he wants to bring a girl because he likes to get "romantic" in the theatre (btw, I dont think he has a girlfriend.). I may be overrreacting, but when he said that I thought to myself "So if you didn't have the girl, you would get romantic with me?". Even my gay friend questioned it and said that he may possibly be bisexual. Not only because he said that but because my gay friend questions him aswell based on the things he does and says.

I am literally mad in love with him, but my friend also said not to get my hopes up because if he realy is straight, I would hurt myself. I understand that, but It has become so hard to do so because everytime I see him, I fall in love MORE :icon_sad:. And the worst part is he doesn't even know I am gay, even though i think he already suspects it.

I honestly have no clue what to do. I always dream of us being together, and I seriously cant stop thinking about him even though I always try to find ways to get him off my mind. I think about him at work, at home, talking to firends, eating, showering, etc. ALL DAY long and I cant stop! I really need advice on what to do. I want to tell him that Im gay and i have feelings for him, but the thing i fear the most is that he will hate me and I will lose him as a friend :bang:. Once again, I feel like he has some attraction to guys, but I cant confirm it. :tears:

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A true friend will accept you no matter what you're sexuality is. Right now, you're bearing all the burden of being gay by not telling him. You should come out to him if you want to resolve this in a positive manner. He may at first be distant from you, but he shouldn't be too upset if he has any common decency.

Besides, coming out is a very good way of letting the other person know they can trust you because you've trusted them with something personal. Don't be like me and just let things go unsaid forever until he leaves. It's not worth the stress.