1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What goes through your head

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wolf123, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What goes through your head when you hear someone tell you, "yeah my ex boyfriend bla blah blah..." Have you had a moment where you are happy, but then another side makes you realize damn they are straight?

This can be for anyone.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly don't take much notice.
    If it's a guy and they say "my ex boyfriend", it sticks out to me that they're gay/bi, but nothing more than that typically. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was just talking to a girl and we had a lot in common. She is a tutor and well is going into the same field as me.I was like hey she is pretty awesome and then she said ex boyfriend which I was happy about, but then realized oh nvm she is straight. BUMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRR!!!

4. johnnyr860

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean for me I have trained my brain to assume that unless otherwise specified the guy is straight and not gay. Although I do not know if the guy is gay or not I never assume and by automatically assuming that they are straight it becomes easier to not be so attached to the guy. But then again whenever I have problems I can always get together with my boyfriend and he takes care of me he knows it can be tough when you are somewhere and you see someone you think is cute but have no chance with.

5. Kat 5

If I know that they have been dating tons of guys, I am going to think: "No one really cares. We have heard you say this before." But if they had dated this guy for years, I am going to be interested.

6. neutron

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They are straight or they could be bisexual too. If you like her, don't let it make a stop in friending her. Though personally when a girl mentioned bf thing, it usually made me feel a little down inside.

7. mangotree

I like to think that everyone is bi until proven otherwise.
    The fact that she's talking about an ex boyfriend rather than a current boyfriend, is a good start. I guess you've just got to get to know her a bit better somehow. Maybe see where she stands on LGBTIQ equality etc.. perhaps.

Peace! (*hug*)

8. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah, absolutely! I feel like the whole world is straight!

9. Emmanuella

Haha doesn't usually deter me if I suspect the person was somewhere along the gay-spectrum ... I usually think "okay, that must mean they're bi" :lol::lol: Obviously I have to much faith in my gaydar :newcolor::newcolor: