1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to "play around" with my step bro. but he is straight please help!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kaydo12341, May 2, 2014.

1. kaydo12341

So here is whats going on, i want to get down my brothers pants he is my age we are 15, and at on point we acutually had some fun masturbating each other, however, he told his theripist on acident and his theripist fucked every thing up now we arnt allowed to be alone because he claimed that i raped him so he didnt get in troble so now. i am stuck and i really want in his pants but dont know how. he acts gay but claims he is not, and also he looks at my crotch a lot. Someone help me please, and i need an answer that does not involve our age because i dont care how old i am. :slight_smile:

2. Aldrick

This is a horrible idea that will backfire and cause you no end of trouble. First of all, he's already accused you of raping him. Regardless of whether or not that's true, do you know how serious that charge is? Do you realize the consequences?

You could seriously fuck up your life. Whether or not he's gay, and whether or not he also wants to have sex with you is irrelevant. Even if he propositions you for sex your answer should be no, if only to protect yourself. In fact, if he propositions you for sex, you should probably tell someone so that it's clear that you didn't rape him in the past. That the act was consensual, and that he was lying.

It doesn't matter how hot your brother is, and how badly you want it. There isn't a single piece of ass hot or desirable enough on the face of planet Earth (or beyond) that's worth the price you could end up paying. If you think being fifteen years old will protect you, then you clearly don't know how the law deals with sex offenders. They will lock your ass in jail as an adult, and you'll find yourself on the sex offenders registry list. You can kiss any future you hope to have goodbye after that.

Your brother's ass isn't worth it.

3. LostAndAffraid

This ^^^^ a thousand times this. Stay away.

4. mawwhite

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Unfortunately/fortunately there are a lot of people (public safety officials) who might care what your age is. Don't even think of this again or you are going to pay a high price in terms of trouble and mental health issues. Sounds like your sb has no interest so not sure why you would even want to touch him.

5. Clay

This so much. What your step-brother accused you of doing is very serious.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In addition to what everyone else has said, what you're talking about could cause a lifetime of hurt and psychological damage to your brother, if it hasn't already.

This is so wrong on so many levels. Please, if you have the smallest shred of decency, leave your brother alone. I'd also strongly suggest that you need therapy yourself.