1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He gives me butterfly's

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sam2, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    As I lay in an Opiate induced blur I am getting more texts from this guy (who has really started being friendly to me) than ever before. (A little bit more info: Fate can be a bitch, I went to the hospital to set up an appt for my surgery and they took many xrays of my body, in addition to a messed up face i have severe bronchitis(damn cigs), so i was prescribed more opiates :dry:slight_smile: He asked if i wanted to go see a movie, I told him i was too sick so he just came over. we watched a movie and talked for a while, after a bit he said "I don't mean to be so upfront and I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, but i think i really like you. And I've had a crush on you for a little while" I must have blushed because when he looked at me he just giggled and kissed me <3 he then snuggled up close to me and said when i was better we can hang out every day. and until then he said he was going to make it a point to come see me at least once a day. Even while F***ed up beyond belief he gives me butterfly's. I've never felt this way about someone (probably because i never let myself get close to a guy like this) Fate can be cruel, But i never thought getting decked would end up with a guy telling me how he felt about me. In just a matter of days my biggest fear (Guys being grossed out by my injury) has been made insignificant. I am too sick to do anything but lay still but still:eusa_danc I've had butterfly's since he got here (He left just a little while ago) and He's texting me now, I can't wait to see him again. life sure is a roller coaster :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 2nd May 2014 at 04:48 PM ----------

Whats most shocking is we've been talking maybe 3 or 4 days so he must have felt this way before all the bs went down, but didn't know i was gay. I don't know, it's happening so fast and I'm so high (Not good, but necessary) it's like I'm watching my life through a movie screen

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What an amazing silver lining to come out of such a shitty situation! So happy for you! Now rest up and get better!!!!

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :slight_smile: Very good news!

4. confused1234

Awww :slight_smile: I'm really happy for you. I just read all of your threads, and you are handling everything like a champ.

5. Sam2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Haha well it's easy to seem tough on the computer. I could be handling my issues better. But one day at a time ya know? having this guy come over really helps, really makes me forget my bitterness to the cause of my injury. My depression for having to take my vice again. I can't wait till I'm better and can go on actual dates

6. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *kinda swooning*

Awwwwwwww.

lol I can't help it.

That's so awesome, luv. <3

:eusa_clap

I'm really glad you posted this. What a blessing to have in your life, an angel just right when you need one the worst. :')

7. Linux Lenny

That is very lovely , I am very happy for you ....

8. DangerAlex

That's really cute. When I've been sick or hurt, I've always had this fantasy of my significant other coming to cuddle me, baby me, give me kisses, and take care of m. It's happened once or twice, but it was half-assed lol.

Really happy for you though :slight_smile:

9. LostAndAffraid

After reading a few of your other threads I just have to say I'm happy for you, y that sounds like the best feeling ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.