1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my jock friend bi-curious?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheEmporium, May 3, 2014.

1. TheEmporium

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm going to try to make this as short as possible but I apologize in advance if this post is a bit long. I'm a Junior in High School and even though I'm not out of the closet yet my sexuality (I'm a gay male) is sort of an open secret. A few months ago I was placed in an economics course for a graduation requirement and to my dismay I noticed that this kid, who I'll refer to as Jake was in my class. Here's the thing about Jake, he's an insanely hot and built football player who's the same age as me (16) and has the honor of having the best body in my entire school, so you can trust and believe that I was shocked when I intentionally moved my assigned seat in that class just to sit next to him and he was okay with it. He's fully aware of who I am and we even exchanged a few words in the past (I was extremely passive though and pretended like I didn't want anything to do with him) but more importantly he's aware of the rumors that I was in the closet which is why I think he pursued a friendship with me so aggressively. After a few weeks in that class we became pretty close in a short period of time and he told me all about his x-girlfriend, the number of girls he's slept with, and he even told me that he broke up with his x because he wanted to hook up with more girls instead of being tied down. I only pretended to be interested in at first but then I guess I kind of warmed up to him and we became really close friends by early April of this year. He also asked me if I was gay about a month ago and after I told him that I was and that he was the first person I ever came out to he assured me that he was perfectly okay with it and that he was glad he told me. What's making me think that he's bi-curious is the fact that he interacts with me as if I was some girl who was interested in him. He makes jokes about him fucking me all the time and he's asked me to feel his muscles numerous times out of nowhere. I don't think that he's doing it with sexual intentions as he's extremely narcissistic and obsessed with how big he is but I still find it odd that he's doing all of this while being fully aware of the fact that I'm gay. I don't know if he's aware of the fact that me feeling him up is a turn on or not as I did pretend that I didn't want to touch him despite his pleas but I'm just not sure. I also know that this isn't really indicative of someone's sexuality but he also mentioned to me that he was getting his eyebrows done and asked me if I wanted to get mine done with him which also set off a red flag in my mind. Besides those incidents he also constantly berates me about my hair needing a cut and just yesterday he sent me a half naked picture of himself asking me if I thought that he was attractive. I jokingly said 'naw' even though I think that he's the most attractive guy I've ever seen in my life but I'm just shocked that this kid who's supposed to have this tough and muscular jock persona is sitting around sending me half naked pictures of himself knowing that I'm gay and I get aroused by that. We only hung out together outside of school once at a party but I might be getting high with him tomorrow if he isn't busy, I don't anticipate him making a move on me (and I even texted him telling him that he doesn't have to worry about me making a move on him) but I kind of want to see if it goes anywhere. Since he's so open about his physical attributes I guess I'll just tease him about that and see where it goes from there. I just don't want to come on too strong and ruin our friendship.

TLDR: My Jock Friend who I recently befriended and am now extremely close with is communicating with me in a flirtatious manner. He's constantly asking me to feel his muscles, he's sending me half naked pictures of himself asking me if I think that he's attractive and he's making jokes about fucking me despite knowing that I'm gay. He also claims to be 100% straight and, well, a player.

2. Ravi-VIXX777

I wouldn't put too much hope into this, as you said he seems very narcissistic and likes attention about his looks-from anybody. There are some signs, but again don't set your hopes too high. Go with the flow and see where your friendship goes. He is a player after all, watch out and good luck :slight_smile: