1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mom is still not getting itttttt?????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wolf123, May 4, 2014.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am not sure where to place this so I just figured I would place it here. I had the awkward moment when my mother asked me why gay/lesbian themed movies were popping up on our Netflix account. I looked at her and paused. I was stuck on what to say and then just said that a lot of them are actually pretty damn good. Anyways, why the heck would my mom ask me about this if I already came out to her last year? I feel for some reason that I am stuck. I am stuck because my mom still questions me which makes me question my own self. I admitted to her that I like a specific girl from work and thought she was starting to get it, but then she asked me about the movies. It literally sucks. I am stuck. I am stuck because only a few people know and I am too damn scared to tell a few more. I will tell myself at one time that I will mention it to one person then suddenly not. Or I will freak out if and when I think I have outed myself. For example, one person knows at work and well I am scared that they will start to tell others-they haven't said anything yet. I am just scared that they may accidently slip which will make me feel like my whole world is going to end. I hate it, I cannot tell anyone who I like. I luckily have a cousin who is understanding and who I actually go to for advice. She has told me that will still likely take my mom time to understand and she will likely only understand when I am with another girl.

I just think life sucks at times. I don't know who I can trust. I have had one person ask me if I liked anyone (same person who asked me is the person I have a slight crush on) I just didn't say anything. It pisses people off, but I cannot just make up something so I just simply say it's a private matter than I don't like talking about. Anyways what in the heck should I do?????????

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i would say I dunno netflix is stupid it's a malfunction