1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she having fun?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by emc2, May 4, 2014.

1. emc2

It seems to me that she's having fun teasing me. Why do they like to do that?

Why do girls like to tease? It just frustrates me more.

First, she tells me I'm abnormal out of the blue. Then, out of the blue kinda invited me to go with her on an overseas trip. After I've accepted her invitation, it seems to me that she's happier. I could be wrong. But she seemed to be in a better mood. In case you're wondering, she's a coworker and we don't have any rules against dating, or whatever, with coworkers. And that I've a crush on her but I'm in the dark whether she likes me or not. And also that I don't know if she's a lesbian or bi.

Then one day, while I was standing in front of her desk (she was asking me something), she turned and sat sideways with her right side facing me and started to cross her legs. While she was crossing her right leg over her left leg, she looked at me kinda intently. I tried not to look at the full side of her right thigh which is now in full view. She was wearing short skirt, very short skirt. For your information, she had a file on her legs at that time. But before this, she had never put a file on her legs whenever I'm standing in front of her desk.

Then just the other day, she was sitting in a chair in another area of our office. I needed to switch on the light after lunch hour was over (we switch off lights at this area during lunch hour). She was sitting with her legs stretched out and her feet were in the way. So, I indicated to her so and she retracted her feet.

After switching on the lights, I turned and was facing her. With the chair facing me, she sat sideways with her right side facing me and started to cross her right leg over her left leg. With full view of her full right thigh facing me again. What was I supposed to do but just walked passed her. I could have just brushed against her thigh lightly if I wanted to but couldn't bring myself to do that, so I just walked pass her.

She didn't make any move from her current position. So, I walked to the left side of the chair and stood at a distance about a few paces away. At my position, I'm now facing her front. I was wondering why she didn't stand up and return to her desk. She seemed to be in deep thinking. When I mentioned again to her that lunch hour was over, she told me that she was thinking how to complete her job within the time allocated. Then after a few moments of deliberation, she stood up and returned to her desk.

Later during the afternoon, she came over to my desk and asked me something which I've no solution. So, I suggested that she ask one of our coworkers who is more experienced. But she said she'll ask him later when he's not busy. Then, later she went to ask him something which I thought she was asking about the problem. I wanted to know the solution so I went over to them. But she had almost finished asking him. Then she walked back to her desk without looking at me. As she was nearing her desk, she turned and smiled at me. Was she flirting with me?

The next day, at the front of another female coworker's desk, she came over and stood next to me at my right side. I was asking this female coworker about something. She joined in our conversation. I had to turn my face towards her to talk to her. After I had finished talking to her, she slowly moved away from me. Then she walked over to this coworker's right side. As I had finished asking, I returned to my desk. She continued talking to this female coworker. During the whole day, she went about her business like nothing had happened. To me it seemed she acted indifferent.

Heck, was she fishing or what? It's like she's putting out a line and started pulling in and then let go.

Why couldn't she just come clean or give me hints whether she actually likes me or not?