1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me more than friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by untitled, May 4, 2014.

1. untitled

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I play rugby and my friend who I have a crush on is Bi and I knew she was before someone blurted out the time she came out.
    I'm still an in closest bisexual so she kinda doesn't have a clue, I'm not sure.

So after games and such, she always wants to wrestle/fight me, and we full on tackle and stuff, its fun. We had a mud fight once after a game and we were just covered in mud.
    At first when we started talking, we talked about what we both liked, and we actually have a lot in common, like crazy a lot where it came to a point where we tried to figure out what we don't have in common. This was all through text. We'd have long paragraph texts that lasted throughout the night till someone fell a sleep. But we recently don't text much and so before I thought she liked me but now I'm thinking she doesn't.
    We went to the library a couple times to study but only ended up talking/distracting one another resulting in getting nothing done

We don't go to the same school but we play for the same team so i see her 2-3 times a week

I'm just so confused. Does she like me as a friend or more. How do I show her I like her without being obvious

2. BIazn07

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hello! the best way to really find out is to ask. it's pretty easy to misinterpret things and assuming is one way ticket to disappointment. you might wanna look for clues like how is she towards other girls? are you the only whose getting special attention? how close are you friendship wise? her actions towards you compare to others might give it away. And as for you showing her you like her, if you don't wanna attract attention from others, ask her to hang out when you guys are alone. there's really no way around showing her without giving it away..atleast I don't think so. if you treat her the way you treat the others then she might think you guys are just on the friendzone. You have to atleast show her she's somewhat special. Sometimes we have to take some risk. It's scary but who knows, if you really like her, it might be worth it :slight_smile: good luck!

3. untitled

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I dont want to straight up and ask! I only see her at practices and games so I don't know how she treats/acts around her friends at school but she definitely treats me differently than the other girls at practice. I don't know how to treat her differently than others, I give her most of my attention at practice and my friend noticed that.

4. wanderinggirl

Why don't you try coming out to her? She'll respect your privacy if she's a decent person, and she's probably been there so she'd know how to talk to you about it.

5. LostAndAffraid

Well yeah I agree come out to her, see what she says, gage her reaction, if it seems positive the only thing to do after that is tell her you are crushing on her.