1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight friend or not so straight friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kyubi, May 5, 2014.

1. Kyubi

Hey everbody. I have a presumably straight friend who I am out to and he recently started to squeeze or touch my ass and groin area...wtf? He is using testosterone supplements and steroids and stuff and he has said many times that it's makng him super horny and stuff, in front of me and another friend. So I don't know what's happening. I've had my doubts about him not being straight when he used to say stuff like "I kissed a guy once" and "I think I want to be gay" or "I'm thinking of becoming gay" but that passed as something somebody would say when upset about past relationships with women. The worst is he KNOWS I'm Bi and he still does this without concidering it might make me feel fucking uncomfortable. So the question is, do you guys think he is non-straight or just fucking horny with no other outlet?

2. Kyubi

I guess this question has been asked too many times...it doesn't matter if he is or not though, I just need some advice on how to handle this.

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well... I think sometimes guys get the OPPOSITE idea when you're out to them... and they think you being not straight actually makes you comfortable with the touching....

Anyway... I have this theory that people who are somewhere on the sexuality spectrum other than entirely straight tend to "tap into" their homosexuality side when they're really horny (for whatever reason).
    The things is, these people might not actually take those feelings seriously, so they might go on being entirely straight...

What you really need to do is find out more... You could talk to him and ask him to be honest (letting him know that he can trust you).

4. Kyubi

Yeah, I agree with all you said. Another friend suggested that I should just let it go when I wanted to ask him about it. So now I need some advice on how to ask him about it...I may be out to a bunch of friends but I've never actually spoken to them about this stuff. I might just leave it alone.

5. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Eh... I'd (in a very serious tone) ask him to stop hitting on you. He'd either completely deny that he was (probably meaning he wasn't) or seem kind of meh (which might mean he was).

6. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea.... i'd say try to keep a bit of distance when you're around him. those supplements do make you quite horny sometimes and you just can't help it. he's getting touchy feely without your permission, and if that makes you uncomfortable, just let him know that there's a line you don't want him to cross.(you don't have to put it this way)
    i'd say find out more about him. who knows, he might be in the process of figuring it out as well. sometimes straight guys like to mess around too much to the point where we get the wrong messages.

7. Kyubi

I understand. Thanks for the good advice guys. I think I'll let this times slide and talk to him if it happens again, which I believe will...