1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ohhai, May 5, 2014.

1. Ohhai

Hi guys! So I've not been on here for ages, hope you're all okay :slight_smile:

I'm a gay woman, and have known that for a long time. I'm attracted to women, and like to date them, etc.

I'm now falling for my male friend :S I'm so confused! What does this mean?! I don;t think I'm bi, and I'm certainly not straight... This is so weird for me, and I really want to be with this guy :/

2. Story Jinx

Could you simply homo-flexible?
    Exceptions happen :slight_smile:

3. Ohhai

Hmmm homo-flexible, I like that :grin:

4. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

There is the Kinsey scale which you may see in a lot of people's orientation status thing-a-ma-jig, which pretty much indicates "how gay you are" to simplify it a dramatic amount. If this is strange for you it may mean you are Kinsey 5, or Kinsey 6 which means you are mostly homosexual with a few exceptions, which seems to be the case! :grin: A label shouldn't define who you are, just remember that!

5. Envira

i know you probably want to call yourself something, but I wouldn't worry about it. you're just a lesbian who really likes a guy. maybe you're just you.

6. BIazn07

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    don't worry about it Hun. just follow your heart and I bet your heart doesn't care about labels. but if you really are wondering, maybe you aren't as gay as you think you are. still so much to experience out there