1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hes avoiding me...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by wolfxinxchains, May 7, 2014.

1. wolfxinxchains

My Boyfriend is avoiding me (I don't blame him...) and I'm probably breaking up with him. I just don't know how or when to do it because he never sees me in the halls.. (the lucky bastard) But just think about it makes me about to cry.. do you think I should break up with him or let him do it and wait?

2. Niko

First off, why is avoiding you? Is there anything you can do to mend the relationship back together?

3. laurenc

laurenc Guest

if you both are not happy in the relationship,it would be best for you to talk to the other person involved about how if you feel and see where things go .

4. wolfxinxchains

we haven't had a fight in atleast 3 months and we used to talk at school in the morning every time he could get there on time... he's been avoiding me for two days so should I just wait like 5 more days to see what happens? cuz if we break up either way I'll probably be sad

5. Niko

Before you break up, try to see why he's been ignoring you. Confront him about it. Then maybe either try to work it out...or in the worse case scenario break up with him. :\

But yeah see what he has to say first.

6. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think that you are jumping to conclusions. He could be avoiding you for a number of reasons. He may be sick, he be busy, he may be sad, anything. I think that you just need to talk to him about it before you do something that you will regret doing.

7. wolfxinxchains

btw idk when I'll talk to him. I'm waiting until monday to do something about it... I know someone who is a close friend of mine who is also his good friend. Also when he is sick and at school he still sees me in the morning and I used to see him in the hall way and 5 other people are pretty convinced he's avoiding me. Even his friend. For all I know he could be cheating on me or something. Maybe he doesn't like me anymore... which would be fine, but he could also be trying to make me break up with him so he doesn't have to... Cismen have weird minds (so do some trans guys but meh)

8. Niko

Him avoiding you doesn't necessarily mean he's been cheating on you. Maybe something is going on at home, and he doesn't want to talk to anyone about it. Definitely try to confront him, but don't appear angry at him, appear concerned. Ask if something is wrong, and/or if it was anything you did. Hopefully you can solve the problem with him. I wish you the best of luck. (*hug*)

9. wolfxinxchains

Thanks bro. just hope I can get a chance to talk to him in school soon. also he is abused at home but whenever I saw him (at a distance) he seemed pretty happy.

---------- Post added 8th May 2014 at 10:18 PM ----------

He is also diagnosed with chronic depression and I think tested positive for being a psychopath/ having psychopathic tendencies... wouldn't be surprising. he's crazy xD