1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Exboyfriend is Talking to Me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LongMayIReign, May 7, 2014.

1. LongMayIReign

All through middle school I had an on again off again relationship with this boy that ended eleven months ago with me hiding in the bathroom during our school formal because I realized I liked how he treated me not that I liked him (Debatably it was a middle school relationship but still).

We hadn't spoken in almost a year and Monday night he starts texting me just chatting and telling me that he's coming back to our school next year. I showed my two closest friends our conversations and they both said it seemed like he was flirting with me. I don't know how I would deal with coming out to him if he ever asked me out or whatever. So if he asks me out or anything how should I proceed because I don't want to date him. Should I come out to him if he does?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just be honest that you don't want to date him, or you can say you don't want to date. It's not like because you have a history, you're supposed to get back together. Coming out to him would be a good idea for closure, but only come out when you feel comfortable.