1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I respond to taunting

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sotv, May 8, 2014.

1. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As you may know I date my boyfriend openly at school and so car it's been. I haven't been bullied ever and I'm reasonably well liked with a habit of standing up for people.
    I recently got a few messages on my FB wall saying "if you and your boyfriend want to come round for a bum that's sound". There's wen a few of these so far and I'm really struggling to not jump in my car go to his house and open his dirty mouth up on a curb.
    My parents would be proud of me if I did this but I wouldn't, hence why I've locked maelf in my room - I don't wanna go back to being "the angry guy"
    I've blocked him on FB but it makes me feel weak, I want to respond otherwise people might make a thing out of mocking us and I don't want my boyfriend to be out through that just for dating me. If I respond threateningly or politely it'll just encourage him. So what can I do?
    Please give me quick responses cus I'm ready to steam him :/

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This must be SO difficult. I think I would publically point out how close-minded he is. Perhaps do a fb update and make it global.

Don't hit him, as it could get you into trouble. If you're sure it would not, well.. :lol: Let's just say I would be very angry too.

3. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suppose I could do a fb update but he's a little snake so would pull the "sorry I got fraped" card and then I would l would look silly for trying to be a keyboard warrior before getting my facts straight... I'm considering posting a link to an article about how homophobes are often covering up their own homosexuality on the next mocking status...it could be humiliating enough for him to realise he should fuck right off
    I've calmed down a lot by now of you hadn't guessed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: