1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking out advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by topgear109, May 8, 2014.

1. topgear109

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a really good friend who I love and feel lost without really. And I'm pretty sure he likes me too but another friend has a crush on me(so I've heard) but I don't want to hurt his feelings. Any advice on what to do? :help:

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you want to ask your really good friend out?
    If so, are you sure he's gay?

Are you good friends with the friend who is rumored to have a crush on you, or are you just acquaintances?

I suggest that you just be friends with both of them. Get to know them for a while, build a friendship with them, and if they turn out to be gay and want a relationship, you can decide about dating at that time.

It just doesn't seem like you know very concretely whether they're gay, so I don't think it'd be wise to pursue a relationship with them before you know that.

Also, might I add - You don't need to be in a relationship with someone to be close with them. You can be plenty close with your really good friend without pursuing a relationship. In fact, it'd most likely go smoother than pursuing a relationship if you're really concerned with being close to him.

#2 TJ, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
  3. GurtieP

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Feel what you feel. If you like the guy, there's really only one way to find out.