1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why, hello there hot stuff...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Csp1993, May 8, 2014.

1. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

Ok, so I've got a problem. There is this guy I have a class with. He's soooooooo ridiculously hot. I'm serious. I don't think I've ever seen a more attractive guy in person. I've liked him from the moment I saw him, but it has escalated recently. Every time I saw his stupidly handsome face, I get butterflies and I start imagining myself with him. He's 3 or 4 years older than me though. It's the typical situation where girl likes guy, but guy doesn't even notice girl. It's really starting to bug me. I can't focus like I could in the beginning of this class. He sits on the the other side of the room from me. We've never exchanged a single word. He darted out of the classroom as I was walking in and I slammed into his wonderfully muscular chest *sigh* and he said sorry, that was it. Should I go for him at all? Any thoughts, advice, suggestions, observations, etc. are welcome!

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Be yourself :slight_smile:

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Go for it! Sometimes the most attractive people have fewer people approaching them because their looks can be too intimidating.

4. Hyaline

This... totally this.

Worst that can happen is that he isn't interested and you can move on. Risks are worth taking, be brave...

5. RocketMoose27

Go for it! SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND CATCH HIM, CSP!

To be blunt, it'd be hilarious if you called him senpai at least once if he did notice you! (Which I'm sure he would :grin:)