1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Target Acquired: My Brother

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Monika the Diva, May 8, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

Okay, so my brother will be leaving my job. So when i start taking the hormones i will talk to him and i plan to bring a can of pepper spray. Talking to him makes me very nervous.

2. Monika the Diva

So yesterday he calls me, he wanted to know why I wasn't at work on 5/9. I told him i didn't feel comfortable talking about it with him. But while i was out there i picked up some baked good from Dominique Ansel's bakery for mothers day. My brother is like i want to know why you went. Then i told him that he doesn't need to know that it wasn't a bad thing. He got angry and said fine "you know what your doing. It's your life you decide what you want to do" I didn't want to tell him about the fertility clinic fail :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Pepper spray? Oh, please don't tell me it might come to that! :frowning2:

Absolutely do what you can to protect yourself, though, if it does.

4. Monika the Diva

Someone came up with a brilliant idea. I will write a letter and mail it to my brother's house. And that way i can tell him without having to resort to arguing.

5. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

^ Great way to protect yourself. And sometimes we can articulate our thoughts better in writing than in a nerve-wracking, confrontation-type interaction.

6. Monika the Diva

Yeah im not good at expressing myself in person unless I not appearing as a male. Monika comes out through my writing I can definitely express myself better that way.