1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a dilemma and need help.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GayTornado, May 9, 2014.

1. GayTornado

So, for a French assignment I teamed up with one of my best friends.

Now, she hasn't been coming to school much lately, usually once a week but even then...

Our French teacher said that if we don't hand in the assignment on time, we would fail the class.

Now I've finished the assignment but my friend has done almost nothing and I've done all the work.

On one hand, I don't want to let down one of my best friends but on the other it just doesn't feel right handing it in while I've done almost all of the work.

Can anyone help?

2. Hiems

If she wasn't your friend, then I would have suggested throwing her under the bus by saying that you did all the work, while she did none of it. But since she's your friend, doing that would probably break your friendship. Then again, unless friends have a good excuse, they usually don't let each other down like how she did.

How much time do you have left until the presentation is due? If you got some time, then contact your friend and tell her to do part of it.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If this is the first time she's done this, then maybe you could let it slide, but you would have to tell her you never want this to happen again.