1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heartbroke in love...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BearLover, May 10, 2014.

1. BearLover

BearLover Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I have this older man in my life still...

Unforturnately we are not together, we have put each other through a lot of pain and i'm a bit sick of him while being in love with him.

I want to tell him I love him but I can't, it's too hard and I told him I bet he loved me but he didn't say a word, we are both shy and are freaking nervous to come out to each other. I want to tell him that I love him but I just can't, when I go to tell him some feeling comes up inside me or I find an excuse not to tell him, I want to just say "I love you." but it's SOOOO damn hard. I asked him for a cuddle before but he said he "didn't do cuddles.", I think that if I tell him I love him he will go quiet and not say anything. We're always licking our lips at each other, we pretend that we're not in love and not attracted to each other when we both know it, we just can't say.

We are both heartbroke, we've been in a love hate relationship for years, except we're not together. That's the reason why we hurt each other because we're both sick of being apart. The pain has become a lot for me, I think I may be even depressed from it, I'm not sure. I don't argue with him any more because things just get worse, I've gave up with that.

I wanted to move on from him but can't, I won't say why. I'd like to ditch him. I feel as if I need to start fresh because I'm feeling as if we're both hurt in this relationship regardless of whether we are together or not, even if I do get with him, I think we'll still be hurt. Do you think?

I've been trying to find an older man online but none are attractive, if I could find someone else I probably would date them but none are my type, they make me feel disgusted from looking them up, I only want to date handsome old men. I don't want to give up on this old man because he really has my heart, I am deeply in love with him and hurt by him.

It's tough because I either have him or nobody, I can't find anyone else I like, I've given up. I was looking in a night club for girls my age but they aren't my type. It's next to impossible to find an older man into young men, when I say older I mean 40-70 years old and I'm 20! Any younger than 40 doesn't do anything with me.

It's easy to say you should let him go, but for who? I can't find anyone else, the only way I can find an old man is online and none were attractive, if I give up on him then I have nobody. I'll be depressed and lonely, at least I have a chance with this man. I don't think I'll find love as strong as with him.