1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused about this girl...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by guitarkid, May 11, 2014.

1. guitarkid

Out Status:
    A few people
    I really like her, but I know that she's straight, so I know she doesn't like me that way. But she brushes my hair out of my face, fixes my hair when it's messed up, calls me those cute little pet names. Maybe that's just her personality, but I'm starting to like/want what I can't have.

What do I do?

2. WishingOnAStar

Those are always the worst. Sometimes they really do like you in the end. You might have a have a happily ever after after all. Does she know you're questioning? If the feelings develop you can't ignore them. If you don't want to talk to her about them. Then talk to a friend you trust and get a second opinion. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. guitarkid

Out Status:
    A few people
    She doesn't know that I'm questioning. We're considered colleagues because we staff our school's online and print newspaper; so other than her occasional comments about wanting a man and being lonely, that stuff doesn't come up. I'm so confused with how different she treats me compared to the others.